Mitsubishi EVO 1-3 ECU Upgrade chip with Launch Control
The Real Deal - Havok Engineering tuned ECU upgrade for the Mitsubishi EVO 1 2 or 3. Designed to fit in the factory ECU, these replace the stock chip with performance settings.
- Performance tuned fuel and ignition maps
- Launch control code added, and set to 5400 rpm. This can be adjusted upon request.
- The 180 km/h speed cut has been removed.
- The rev limiter has been raised to 8000 rpm. This can be adjusted upon request.
- The boost cut has been removed.
- Tuned to run up to 18 psi.
This eprom chip has been tuned for a stock to mildly modded car. Ideally you will have:
- Upgraded fuel pump.
- Free flowing exhaust (Cat-Back is fine).
- Free flowing intake system.
- Boost controller capable of 18 psi (an external wastegate will work fine).
What to expect:
- Increase in mid-range performance.
- Mild pops and bangs from the exhaust.
- Significant increase in Launch performance. The car will start to build boost while you are launching, and with the launch control feature your launches will be more consistent.
- Performance tuned EEPROM chip.
- Installation socket.
- The speed sensor wire must be intact for the launch control to work.
- Soldering and desoldering is required for installation.
- There is no extra wiring or hookup needed for the launch control. It works off extra code that is added into the chip.
We Also Recommend