Havok Engineering - Spec 2A R32 Skyline RB20DET ECU Upgrade Chip - RB25DET Turbo!
The Real Deal - The Real Deal - Havok Engineering Stage 2A tuned ECU upgrade for the Nissan R32 Skyline, fitted with an RB20DET. Designed to fit in the factory ECU, these replace the stock chip with performance settings.
- Performance tuned fuel and ignition maps.
- Tuned to properly run a R33 or R34 RB25DET Turbo
- Tuned to run at 14 psi. This is the limit of the turbo.
- The 180 km/h speed cut has been removed.
- The rev limiter has been raised to 8300 rpm. This can be adjusted upon request.
- The boost cut has been removed.
- Retains the safety features of the factory ECU.
- Tuned to run approximately 320 hp.
- Available for both Automatic and Manual transmissions (please specify upon purchase).
- Able to be re-mapped using many popular software applications.
This chip has been tuned for a stock to mildly modified car. Ideally you will have:
- R33 or R34 RB25DET Turbo.
- Upgraded fuel pump.
- Free flowing exhaust (Cat-Back is fine).
- Free flowing intake system.
- Boost controller to achieve 14 psi.
- Front mount intercooler.
Supported ECUs (Please specify with order)
- 23710-01U11 (RB20DE ECU)
- 23710-08U01 (RB25DE ECU)
- 23710-08U02 (RB25DE ECU)
- 23710-08U11 (RB25DE ECU)
What to expect:
- Removed Flat-Spot that comes from fitting a front mounted intercooler.
- Good low to mid range power.
- Performance tuned EEPROM Chip.
- Installation socket.
- Soldering and desoldering is required for installation.
- This tune will max your injectors and AFM.
- This same chip is running in a few drift cars here in New Zealand.
We Also Recommend