Havok Engineering - R33 RB25DET ECU Upgrade Chip - FOR THE R33 ECU!!
The Real Deal - Havok Engineering tuned MCU upgrade for the Nissan Skyline R33 GTSt with an RB25DET. Designed to fit in the factory ECU, these replace the stock chip with performance settings. These are available in Automatic or Manual, and Series 1 or 2.
The major problem with the R33 Skyline's ECU is its inability to handle modifications to the motor. The ECU easily revertes to "Rich and Retard" (R&R) mode, killing power, and efficiency.
- Performance tuned fuel and ignition maps
- The 180 km/h speed cut has been removed.
- The rev limiter has been raised to 7400 rpm. This can be adjusted upon request.
- The boost cut has been removed.
- Tuned to run up to 14 psi. (The limit of the stock turbo)
- Tuned to approximately 320hp.
- Improved fuel economy when cruising.
This eprom chip has been tuned for a stock to mildly modded car. Ideally you will have:
- Upgraded fuel pump.
- Free flowing exhaust (Cat-Back is fine).
- Free flowing intake system.
- Boost controller capable of 14 psi (an external wastegate will work fine).
What to expect:
- Increase in mid-range performance.
- Removed "finickiness" of the stock ECU.
- Removed Flat-Spot that comes from fitting a front mounted intercooler.
- Performance tuned MCU chip.
- Installation socket.
- Soldering and desoldering is required for installation.
- These are surface mount chips, so require tools or skills to remove and resolder a surface mount application.
We Also Recommend