Havok Engineering Nissan S15 SR20DET Stage 1A ECU Upgrade Board
The Real Deal - Havok Engineering tuned daughterboard upgrade for the Nissan S15 Silvia with an SR20DET engine. Designed to fit in the factory ECU, these remap the ECU with performance settings. These are available for Manual Transmission cars.
- Performance tuned fuel and ignition maps
- The 180 km/h speed cut has been removed.
- The rev limiter has been raised to 7700 rpm. This can be adjusted upon request.
- The boost cut has been removed.
- Tuned to run up to 17 psi.
- Tuned to approximately 300bhp.
- Improved fuel economy when cruising.
- Able to be re-mapped using many popular software applications.
- Upgraded fuel pump.
- Free flowing exhaust (Cat-Back is fine).
- Free flowing intake system.
- Boost controller capable of 17 psi (an external wastegate will work fine).
What to expect:
- Increase in mid-range performance.
- Removed Flat-Spot that comes from fitting a front mounted intercooler.
- Performance tuned daughterboard.
- Ribbon cable to connect to the ECU.
- Screws to mount the daughterboard inside the ECU.
- This product uses a JDM base map, so will disable NATS on cars that have it fitted. If NATS is important to you, do not use this.
- Soldering and desoldering is required for installation.
We Also Recommend