Havok Engineering Nissan S14A SR20DET Stage 1A ECU Upgrade Board
The Real Deal - Havok Engineering tuned daughterboard upgrade for the Nissan S14A (Facelift / Kouki) Silvia with an SR20DET engine. Designed to fit in the factory ECU, these remap the ECU with performance settings. These are available for Manual Transmission cars.
- Performance tuned fuel and ignition maps
- The 180 km/h speed cut has been removed.
- The rev limiter has been raised to 7700 rpm. This can be adjusted upon request.
- The boost cut has been removed.
- Tuned to run up to 15 psi.
- Tuned to approximately 280bhp.
- Improved fuel economy when cruising.
- Able to be re-mapped using many popular software applications.
- Upgraded fuel pump.
- Free flowing exhaust (Cat-Back is fine).
- Free flowing intake system.
- Boost controller capable of 15 psi (an external wastegate will work fine).
What to expect:
- Increase in mid-range performance.
- Removed Flat-Spot that comes from fitting a front mounted intercooler.
- Performance tuned daughterboard.
- Ribbon cable to connect to the ECU.
- Screws to mount the daughterboard inside the ECU.
- Soldering and desoldering is required for installation.
We Also Recommend