Havok Engineering ER34 GTT RB25DET NEO Pre-Tuned Daughterboard - Stage 1
The Real Deal - Havok Engineering tuned daughterboard upgrade for the Nissan Skyline R34 GTT with an RB25DET Neo engine. Designed to fit in the factory ECU, these remap the ECU with performance settings. These are available in Automatic or Manual.
- Performance tuned fuel and ignition maps
- The 180 km/h speed cut has been removed.
- The rev limiter has been raised to 7400 rpm. This can be adjusted upon request.
- The boost cut has been removed.
- Tuned to run up to 14 psi. (The limit of the stock turbo)
- Tuned to approximately 320hp.
- Improved fuel economy when cruising.
- Able to be re-mapped using many popular software applications.
This daughterboard has been tuned for a stock to mildly car. Ideally you will have:
- Upgraded fuel pump.
- Free flowing exhaust (Cat-Back is fine).
- Free flowing intake system.
- Boost controller capable of 14 psi (an external wastegate will work fine).
What to expect:
- Increase in mid-range performance.
- Removed Flat-Spot that comes from fitting a front mounted intercooler.
- Performance tuned daughterboard.
- Ribbon cable to connect to the ECU.
- Screws to mount the daughterboard inside the ECU.
- Soldering and desoldering is required for installation.
We Also Recommend