Havok Engineering - Spec 1 R32 Skyline RB20DET ECU Upgrade Chip - 1 Bar!
The Real Deal - The Real Deal - Havok Engineering tuned ECU upgrade for the Nissan R32 Skyline, fitted with an RB20DET. Designed to fit in the factory ECU, these replace the stock chip with performance settings.
- Performance tuned fuel and ignition maps.
- Tuned to run at 13-14 psi. This is the limit of the factory turbo.
- The 180 km/h speed cut has been removed.
- The rev limiter has been raised to 8300 rpm. This can be adjusted upon request.
- The boost cut has been removed.
- Retains the safety features of the factory ECU.
- Tuned to run approximately 300 hp.
- Available for both Automatic and Manual transmissions (please specify upon purchase).
- Able to be re-mapped using many popular software applications.
This chip has been tuned for a stock to mildly modified car. Ideally you will have:
- Upgraded fuel pump.
- Free flowing exhaust (Cat-Back is fine).
- Free flowing intake system.
- Boost controller to achieve 14 psi.
- Front mount intercooler (optional)
Supported ECUs (Please specify with order)
- 23710-01U11 (RB20DE ECU)
- 23710-08U01 (RB25DE ECU)
- 23710-08U02 (RB25DE ECU)
- 23710-08U11 (RB25DE ECU)
What to expect:
- Improved fuel economy when cruising.
- Removed Flat-Spot that comes from fitting a front mounted intercooler.
- Improved low - mid range torque.
- Performance tuned EEPROM Chip.
- Installation socket.
- Soldering and desoldering is required for installation.
We Also Recommend